Client Portal  

Integration  

Security  

Pricing 

Updated Review: Too many problems with this software

See The Bad section.

User Review

The Good
Much of what I orignally wrote in review of this software still pertains. It is a well designed CRM for the financial planning office. It captures most of what we need to know about clients and also seems to capture data that is needed for regulators.
The Bad
Having worked with this CRM for almost a year (I had Junxure for 15 years before), I can say that it is frequently updated to fix problems. It is rarely updated to add new features. And that is the problem. I frequently request features that most planning offices would want, but get push back that the requested feature is not important enough to make a change to the program. I honestly believe that having the owner of a planning/cpa firm deeply involved in the design and impelmentation of this program may have been a good idea in the beginning, but is now an impediment to this CRM's further improvement.
Additionally, I have had so many problems with almost every aspect of this program and repeated problems with the same issues, that I have very little confidence in this program anymore. It is constantly malfunctioning.
The Bottom Line
Good program that needs far too much fixing all the time to be worth what it costs.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account