Insurance Tracking  

Workflow Management  

Productivity  

Client Portal  

Integration  

Security  

Pricing 

Junxure was exactly what we were looking for

I don't know how we ever functioned without a CRM. We are completely happy with our decision to go with Junxure.

User Review

The Good
Junxure can really help with tracking and automating workflow. That was one the most important features we were looking for in a CRM. Has a very easy integration with PortfolioCenter for positions. Their tech support area is very knowledgeable. They can remote into your system and take care of almost any issue or problem that may occur. They are constantly making improvements and adding new features to the system with each new release.
The Bad
Although their tech support to great, 9 times out of 10 when you call, you have to leave a message for someone to call you back. They always call back, but I would like to be able to get someone on the line when I call more often. Sometimes you need the answer to a tech question quickly. Also, with any CRM, you only get out of it what you put into it. Meaning, you have to really commit to using the sytem to reap the benefits.
The Bottom Line
For the price and the vast amount of features, integration and training, Junxure is definitely worth it for the financial advisor that is in desperate need of a CRM.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account