Insurance Tracking  

Workflow Management  

Productivity  

Client Portal  

Integration  

Security  

Pricing 

For those overwhelmed by Junxure-i Protracker is the solution

I have been using Protracker for about 6 months now and find it a very robust tool for managing my office and clients. Because I am a one man operation with only a part time assistant I found Junxure-i which I had been using for 15 years overkill. Protracker is slimmer and much easier to manage. It captures all of the data I need to meet compliance issues and to manage such things as RMD and withdrawals as well as reporting changes in the client's net worth over time. There is always room for improvement and PRotracker needs improvement, too. The reporting tools are weak compared to Junxure-i, but that is a small price to pay for this excellent CRM.
I strongly recommend that small offices look at this CRM when evaluation Junxure-i.

User Review

The Good
The data fields match most Financial Planning firms data recovery needs and allow an advisor to record essential information in a readily viewable format.
The integration of the scanning tool into the system is very helpful.
The compliance data points and reports are esssential
The Bad
Reports are set and not easily adjustable. Creating new reports is also not really designed to capture a lot of the data in the system.
The investment tracking tool is not really adequate. It tracks only the dollar value of accounts not the investments in them.
The Bottom Line
A very robust and user friendly system that is easily learned.Captures most of the data that advisor needs to keep compliant and on top of client management.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account