Client Portal  

Integration  

Security  

Pricing 

Redtail works -- However we are switching back to Outlook

Read other posts. Thanks

User Review

The Good
Redtail delivers on its promises. It is a very good repository for client information. In the 2 years that we have used the program, the revisions have all been for the better. Easy to navigate in. Easy for new staff to adapt to.
The Bad
During the day you will find that you have two programs open. Outlook for email and Redtail for contact information. Our firm is very email oriented both interanlly and externally. We recently adopted Laser App and found that all the client information we were accessing in Redtail was accumulated in Laser App. This meant we had three progams open all day. Redtail for specific cleint account information. Laser App for basic client information. And outlook for our internal office calendar and email.
The Bottom Line
I wish there was a program that would take the to-do's related to accounts (request for money in or money out, cost basis work, RMD's, rebalancing dates, review schedules) away from my calendar. I thought redtail would accomplish this. It will handle workflows for issues that are linear. Do A then Do B. But it will not handle the workflow of Doing B before doing A.
There is nothing wrong with Redtail, with the exception of the robust email application. However it will not solve all your problems.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account