Fixed Income 

Tax Lot Accounting 

Trading 

Integrations 

Security 

Hosting 

Pricing 

Morningstar Office

They recently did a large update that coincided with the end of a quarter that was very poorley thought out. It had many glitches and was problematical.Massive calls to support resulted in very long hold times for service and support just when users most needed the software to run reports and process trades for their business.This hurt my abillity to run my business.

User Review

The Good
Nice product that has impressive reporting features and research capabillities.
Not to difficult to use for reconcilliation.
The Bad
Does not allow efficient rebalancing nor building of trade files-less tedious than my last software but noe exactly easy.Will not let me build a trade file for TD Institutional which I view as silly. In addition to rebalance you need to go model by model which is very time consuming. It seems to me that it would be a simple change to allow rebalancing of all portfolios attacthed to models in one run,and save me(the client) hours of time, but what do I know.
The Bottom Line
Saves me lots of time but a few samll coding changes would make a world of difference, I have called several times about these changes and am still waiting to see if htey ever happen.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account